To do matched betting there are a few tools you need.
- Matched Betting Software – This will make your life so much easier as doing matched betting manually sucks. I use OddsMonkey. Grab a free trial where you can earn up to £45.
- Calculator – You will need a matched betting calculator to work out how much you need to stake for each offer.
- Bookmaker Accounts -Best to hold off signing up to any new bookmakers until you have started matched betting.
- Betting Exchange Accounts – Best to hold off signing up to any new betting exchanges until you have started matched betting.
- Offer and Profit Tracking – We all need to track our matched betting progress, so I put together this free offer and profit tracking form. Completely free, no sign up or email address required. Get your free offer and profit tracking form here.